England Opens to US Travelers from August 2nd
Today is the day we have all been waiting for! I am exceptionally pleased to share that England has announced they are opening their doors to fully vaccinated US travelers from 4am on August 2nd.
This means that starting next week you can sip tea at The Ritz, breathe in the scent of roses at Harlow Carr, hike along the South West Coast Path to see Old Harry's Rocks, go shopping in the Cotswolds, or wonder at the majestic castles of Northumberland.
If you are ready for England, the time has finally arrived.
Ask about your late summer, fall, or winter getaway today by clicking here. Our friends in England are anxious to welcome you back!
Entry requirements for US citizens into England from August 2nd
- Be fully vaccinated with an FDA-approved vaccine (at least 14 days since your last shot)
- Present a negative PCR test upon arrival
- Take a PCR test on day 2 of your trip
- Present proof of residency in the USA
- Complete a passenger locator form
As of writing, this currently only applies to England. Separate announcements from Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland are expected but may differ from what England has laid out.